I was asked to participate in a link-up by the amazing Fawn over at Happy Wives Club, and was honored to be invited. Although I was asked if I would only include a small list of reasons I love my husband at the bottom of a regular post, I just couldn’t do that. I felt like my husband needed his very own post on my blog. Since I rarely talk about our family specifically on here, you know it is kind of a big deal. But you know what? He’s kind of a big deal.
If you follow me on Twitter (@rhianapfaff), you’ve probably seen us tweet SHMILY to one another, or rib each other about something or another. If not, then I will tell you, he is the amazingly talented Gary Ray (shameless promotion). So, without further ado …
I love my husband because …
- He is a leader, our leader.
- He books our workouts with the trainer at 8:30am (instead if the 7:30 or 8am he would rather do)
- He is an amazing father!
- He volunteers at our church, and is so awesome with those kids.
- He works hard so I can be home with our kids.
- When I said I wanted to home school our kids, he supported it fully – and he continues to support and encourage me.
- He is a pretty calm person, which I need!
- He believes in me and our kids.
- He is good with money.
- He loves me, even when I don’t deserve it.