Ok – I’m going to try this for a bit … giving you a quick, healthy, and easy menu for the week ahead. We’ll see how it goes. PLEASE give your feedback!
This week is for a beautiful spring week – use that grill!
- Bacon-wrapped filets (Whole Foods sells these for about $5 each) – grilled
- Mixed greens salad (I love our local CSA’s fresh baby greens and radishes)
- Fish tacos (Tilapia is about the price of deli meat) with Homemade Salsa and Guacamole
- Grilled corn on the cob
- Grilled herb turkey breast
- Roasted spring vegetables
- Grilled hamburgers (Costco sells organic ground beef – 3lb for $12) or Portabello burgers
- Mixed greens salad
- Rainbow chard-wrapped salmon filets
- Saffron rice with cherry tomatoes
- Noodle bowl with peanut sauce