Getting organized is important to every mom I know. Staying organized is a challenge for every mom I know. GiGi at Vision Organizing has been helping me get my house in order so that I can finally feel like things aren’t so chaotic.
I had no idea when I quit working that keeping a home, a family, a life organized would be such a challenge for me. I had always worked. The house seemed to just run itself. Only it wasn’t … we were just burying it all. I’m paying for it now. Clutter, chaos, and craziness have ruled my house long enough. I’m taking control, thanks to GiGi.
GiGi is full of great ideas for everyone -no budget to tiny budget, she is quick to provide a solution or set of solutions tailored just for your needs.
If you want to take back control, or just need a little refresher course on getting it all together, this giveaway is for you.
Win a 1-hour phone/email organization consultation with Vision Organizing!
how to enter
giveaway is from june 28, 2010 to july 29, 2010 (10pm) – winner will be chosen randomly
Leave a comment telling what you need help managing and why.
ADDITIONAL ENTRIES (leave a comment for each):
- Show us a picture of your space that needs help (leave a link in the comment)
- Follow me on Google FriendConnect
- Subscribe to the Hurried Homemaker blog via email or reader
- Click on the “Top Mommy Blog” icon on the sidebar to vote for HH
- “Like” Hurried Homemaker on Facebook
- “Like” Vision Organizing on Facebook
- Refer a friend – have them include your name in parentheses with their 1st entry
- Follow @hurriedhomemakr and @organizer on Twitter and tweet I entered to win an organizing consultation with @organizer on @hurriedhomemakr – http://wp.me/pzsyA-se
Hurried Homemaker was not compensated for this post. We were provided with an organizing session to provide a review, but this in no way affects our opinion of this service.