* entry deadline extended to 5/29/2010 * contest closed
Out of towners – we will have another giveaway for you soon, but this one is for the Atlanta area readers only. Feel free to share this with your Atlanta-area friends /relatives.
If there’s a room in your house looks anything like my kitchen used to, then you are definitely going to want to enter this giveaway!
As you know, I’ve been working with GiGi Miller of Vision Organizing to get my house in order. She has been kind enough to offer a giveaway for all you Atlanta-area moms that are needed a little help getting it together. So, if you want something in your house to go from this …
|to this …|
Are you excited? Awesome! Nervous? Don’t be! GiGi is so sweet and non-judgmental (read about my first visit here).
The winner will receive a 90 minute organizing on-site session with GiGi and you can choose from one of the following:
Examples: children’s artwork, incoming mail, filing system, school work.
Examples: creating a family information hub, scheduling, task management, meal management.
Examples: toy storage, closet, play room, home office, kitchen.
how to enter
[must be within 30 miles of Atlanta to enter]
giveaway is from may 12, 2010 (9pm) to may 21, 2010 may 29, 2010(10pm) – winner will be chosen randomly
Leave a comment telling what you need help managing and why.
ADDITIONAL ENTRIES (leave a comment for each):
- Show us a picture of your space that needs help (leave a link in the comment)
- Follow me on Google FriendConnect
- Subscribe to the Hurried Homemaker blog via email or reader
- Click on the “Top Mommy Blog” icon on the left sidebar to vote for HH – 1 extra entry
- “Like” Hurried Homemaker on Facebook
- “Like” Vision Organizing on Facebook
- Refer a friend – have them include your name in parentheses with their 1st entry
- Follow @hurriedhomemakr and @organizer on Twitter and tweet I entered to win an organizing session with @organizer on @hurriedhomemakr – you can too (put my name in your entry)! http://wp.me/pzsyA-pn
Hurried Homemaker was not compensated for this post. We were provided with an organizing session to provide a review, but this in no way affects our opinion of this service.