Hi! I’m Jessica stopping by from Atlanta Mother’s Guide. My family and I recently asked to spend a weekend at the Great Wolf Lodge in Concord, NC and had a BLAST! I am a mother of 3 kids ages 6,4, and 2 and this was hands down the best trip we have ever taken! No one wanted to leave! It was hard getting everything into one post so if you want to hear more come on over to Atlanta Mother’s Guide but today I have:
10 Activities Not to Miss at Great Wolf Lodge Concord, NC
10. Game Time: Head down to the lobby and check out all the board games and puzzles you can rent…FOR FREE! Our family had a great time playing in the lobby while waiting for the next activity!
9. The Duck Race: Is a race of rubber duckies down the slide. Each duckie has a room number on it and the first duck down from each floor wins! However…if you miss the race…you can’t win a free nights stay!
8. The Clock Tower Show: This show is in the main lobby 3 times a day. It is about 10 minutes full of talking animals and trees! They tell the story of a little boy lost in the woods. The kids will love the music and watching everything come to life.
7. Story Time: Is the perfect ending to a perfect day at the Great Wolf Lodge. The kids come down in their PJ’s (or bathing suites) while Willey Wolf and a friend read a fun story to the kids!
6. The Arcade: What kid doesn’t like an arcade? The good news is the arcade is right downstairs. However the bad news is the arcade is right downstairs! You can’t avoid it but who would want to!? The kids love it and mom and dad may like it a little too!
5. The Food: is not only delicious but kid friendly! Kids 5 and under eat free at the restaurants and even have their own kid sized buffet. I think everyone cleaned their plate!
4. The Wolf Walk: is every morning at 9am. Meet in the lobby for a game of I Spy using animal facts. Explore the lobby and learn about the animals that live there…then make a craft!
3. The Cub Club: is a great area just for kids (and their parents). They have everything from crafts to kid computers and a play room. We spent an entire morning there making bead necklaces. We decorated our wolves from the wolf walk and even played hide and seek with the cub club workers!
2. MagiQuest: is the perfect activity for the elementary aged kids. This is a one of a kind state of the art interactive game. You purchase a wand and use it throughout the lodge on your adventure. It is kind of a choose your own adventure sort of game so every game is different and good for HOURS of fun.
1.The Water park: is fun for EVERYONE! There is a toddler pool, kids 4 story tree house, wave pool, activity pool, and of course WATERSLIDES! The water park is not only fun but one of the safest of its kind! I promise you have never seen lifeguards like the ones at Great Wolf Lodge.
Not near Concord, NC? The Great Wolf Lodge has resorts all over!
Ready to go?
Sign up for their mailing list to receive event information and deals!