I am so excited to begin working with this company that I couldn’t wait to offer you a giveaway! I will be posting reviews of several of their items soon, but let’s start with this …
Narelle Chenery created the world’s first range of certified organic skin, hair, cosmetic and personal care products Certified Organic to Food Standards: miessence®.
Just in time for Valentine’s Day, we have teamed up with miessence® to offer you this fantastic collection of scents worth $70!
There is nothing synthetic about these lovely perfumes – completely natural and organic. It is almost unheard of to find products for your body that are certified organic to food standards, but these are!
100% synthetic and chemical free + 100% synthetic allergen and fragrance free + 100% recyclable packaging = 100% safe
Want to determine the best botanical scent for you? Take this quiz to find out!
Want just one particular perfume or something different for yourself or a loved one this Valentine’s Day? miessence® is offering 20% off the whole month of February with the code CUPID at checkout.
Giveaway ends February 13, 2010 at 10:00 pm (EST). Winner will be chosen by random.org. Winner will have 48 hours to respond before another winner is chosen. Good luck!
Go to miessence® and leave a comment telling me which product or ingredient you most like.
ADDITIONAL ENTRIES (leave a comment for each):
- Take the scent quiz and tell me which one is best for you – 1 extra entry
- Follow me on Google FriendConnect – 1 extra entry
- Subscribe to the Hurried Homemaker blog via email or reader – 1 extra entry
- Enter one of our other Giveaways – 1 extra entry
- Click on the “Top Mommy Blog” icon on the right sidebar to vote for HH – 1 extra entry
- Grab our button (left sidebar) for your blog/site – 3 extra entries
- Blog about this giveaway. (Be sure to include links to HH & GenuineOrganics) – 3 extra entries
- Follow @hurriedhomemakr and @GenuineOrganics on Twitter and tweet about this contest (must @mention both) – 1 extra entry (Tweet once per day, must have over 50 followers.)
Hurried Homemaker was not compensated for this post in any way.