When I was pregnant with the baby I was hunting for all the fun baby things a new mom searches for. Granted, this was my second pregnancy, but it had been 7 years! I ran across BabyLegs one night and automatically knew I needed these for the baby. After getting them and using them, I can tell you firsthand that these are a must-have for any new mom.
Our first pair served as both leg warmers and then leg protectors as the little one began crawling. It was great to know that her little legs wouldn’t get bruised crawling around on the hardwood floors. And, of course, they were the perfect knee pads when she decided to get into everything!
Now that we’ve graduated to walking, we have accumulated several pairs. At 13 months lil’bit decided she wants to try using the potty. Let me tell you how handy BabyLegs have been during the past couple weeks of that! Paired with a long-sleeved onesie, they keep her warm while still allowing for a quick run to the potty.
Want to get some of your own? You can visit BabyLegs and get a pair. You can also enter here to win a $15 gift certificate!
Giveaway ends March 3, 2010 at 10:00 pm (EST). Winner will be chosen by random.org. Winner will have 48 hours to respond before another winner is chosen. Good luck!
Go to the BabyLegs website and leave a comment telling me what’s your favorite pair of leg warmers, socks, or tights.
ADDITIONAL ENTRIES (leave a comment for each):
- Follow me on Google FriendConnect – 1 extra entry
- Subscribe to the Hurried Homemaker blog via email or reader – 1 extra entry
- Click on the “Top Mommy Blog” icon on the left sidebar to vote for HH – 1 extra entry
- Grab our button (left sidebar) for your blog/site – 3 extra entries
- Load a picture of your little one on the BabyLegs Ways to Wear page (include link to your pic) – 1 extra entry
- Blog about this giveaway. (Be sure to include links to HH & BabyLegs) – 3 extra entries
- Follow @hurriedhomemakr and @BabyLegs on Twitter and tweet about this contest (must @mention both) – 1 extra entry (Tweet once per day, must have over 50 followers.)
Hurried Homemaker was not compensated for this post. We were sent this product to review, but this in no way affects our opinion of this product.