Want to feel fabulous this Valentine’s Day? Whether you’re pregnant, a breastfeeding newbie, well into your second year, or done nursing your little one, I just discovered this …
Their motto is “Being a Mom doesn’t mean you stop being a woman”. We could all use that reminder at some point (remember when I needed that not so long ago?). Since the baby was born (just over a year ago) I have been searching high and low for a pretty, but affordable nursing bra. They all seemed to be either ugly and inexpensive, or pretty and costly. Enter Passion Spice!
I was sent the Carla Orchid Underwire Nursing Bra and matching Carlie Tap Pant (also in Orchid). Both fit beautifully and are so pretty! The bra is surprisingly comfortable. I thought the “tap pant” was more of a boyshort, but they are SO cute and strageically cover those lovely hip stretch marks. Not only was it nice to feel pretty (sexy even) under my clothes, my husband was quite pleased too! (And since my Dad reads my blog, I’ll leave it at that.)
I am actually about to order the Carla & Carlie in black and probably one or two different ones, too. They are THAT AFFORDABLE! Since I plan to nurse a while longer, I’ll need more than one fabulous set. I think I’ll even be wearing these beauties when my boobs belong to me again!
- 2010 Super Sale offers the lowest prices yet!
- Total satisfaction guaranteed
- Free shipping on all orders over $40
- Maternity and nursing lingerie
Now, one of you luckies gets to win a $25 gift certificate to pick out your own lingerie – whether you want to hide it under your clothes or share it for Valentine Day, it’s up to you!
Giveaway ends February 3, 2010 at 10:00 pm (EST). Winner will be chosen by random.org. Winner will have 48 hours to respond before another winner is chosen. Good luck!
Go to the Passion Spice website and leave a comment telling me what your favorite item is. Be sure to enter your email address where requested.
ADDITIONAL ENTRIES (leave a comment for each):
- Follow me on Google FriendConnect – 1 extra entry
- Subscribe to the Hurried Homemaker blog via email or reader – 1 extra entry
- Click on the “Top Mommy Blog” icon on the right sidebar to vote for HH – 1 extra entry
- Grab our button (left sidebar) for your blog/site – 3 extra entries
- Blog about this giveaway. (Be sure to include links to HH & Passion Spice) – 3 extra entries
- Follow @hurriedhomemakr and @passionspice on Twitter and tweet about this contest (must @mention both) – 1 extra entry (Tweet once per day, must have over 50 followers.)
Hurried Homemaker was not compensated for this review. We did receive this product for free from the company, which had no effect on our review or opinion of this company/product.