My first giveaway y’all!
When the folks over at eebee’s Adventures asked me to review Mix & Mash, their newest addition to the eebee family, I was excited! The baby loves to watch me cook! And, I’ll admit – I was even more excited that I got to host my very first giveaway!
FROM THE COMPANY:
- The first-ever cooking with your baby book
- Inspired by the playful idea that if you can mash it, smash it, oosh it, goosh it, shake it, coat it or stir it, your baby can participate in the process of preparing meals
- More than a collection of mealtime ideas
- 6 nutritious, simple, hands-on recipes
- Written in playful rhyme
- Tasty, tactile, and interactive “cooking” activities and discoveries with real food
- Deliciously color-coded
- Oversize baby board book
- INCLUDES: “how-to” DVD co-produced with Parents TV!
FROM THE HH:
So, I opened up the package with baby on hip. She grabbed it from me right away! She squealed with delight at the babies in the photos, and of course at eebee. I confiscated the book from her and took the DVD to the computer to begin.
The DVD is a nice touch. It gives some great ideas of things to bring up in the discussion with baby while cooking – I probably wouldn’t have thought of all those things to talk about. Amazing how much we take for granted the knowledge of shapes, colors, textures.
We got to cooking. We did all the recipes. Baby loved helping out with the mixing and mashing – appropriate right? It was actually a lot of fun! The book is well photographed and the recipes are unique. Our little one is 11 months old and an “I do it” girl. So, that in mind, the helping out part was great fun for all of us! The eating of the blueb-eebee soup … well, let’s just say I was cleaning that up for a loooong time. Otherwise, the recipes are cool and different than usual “plain” food. I can see us using this cookbook for a while! It will be even more fun for us when she is old enough to help even more and feed herself.
So now, one of you luckies can win your very own eebee’s Adventures Mix & Mash cookbook and DVD kit!
Giveaway is open to US residents only and ends December 14, 2009 at 10:00 pm (EST). Winner will be chosen by random.org. Winner will have 48 hours to respond before another winner is chosen. Good luck!
ADDITIONAL ENTRIES (leave a comment for each):
- Follow me on Google FriendConnect.
- Subscribe to the Hurried Homemaker blog via email or reader.
- Click on the “Top Mommy Blog” icon on the right sidebar to vote for HH.
- Grab our button (right sidebar) for your blog/site – 3 extra entries
- Blog about this giveaway. (Be sure to include links to HH & eebee.) – 3 extra entries
- Follow @hurriedhomemakr and @eebeebaby on Twitter and tweet about this contest. I entered to win a a cookbook for baby and me from @eebeebaby at @hurriedhomemakr (http://bit.ly/5JDLJQ) #giveaway. (Feel free to use your own if you prefer.) – Tweet once per day, must have over 50 followers.
Hurried Homemaker was not compensated for this review. We did receive this product for free from the company, which had no effect on our review or opinion of this product.