I am exhausted! The baby has FAR more energy than I remember the oldest ever having. Add to that the swiftness of her crawling and her ability to get into EVERYthing (not to mention I am 7 1/2 years older than I was that first time around) and, well … you can probably relate.
As much as I would love to crawl back into the bed that I just made up (to avoid doing just that), I can’t. I have a lot to catch up on since the better part of last week was nursing my kids and myself back to health.
Please forgive me as I make my list on my blog – it reduced the guilt of taking time to blog:
- I would like to work on a plan for this blog – which will probably take more time than I have free, but I can start, right?
- Must plug back in DirecTV receiver that quit working and go through Telephone Troubleshooting – why don’t they just realize the damn thing is 8 years old and replace it?
- Get birthday card for my mom.
- Send out UPC codes with gThanks rewards card for new gDiaper cover.
- Try to finish 1 of 4 items I am knitting.
- Find a yoga class for baby and me.
- Pick up cd from school music teacher to begin choreography of FIrefly dance for 2nd & 3rd grade play.
And it just took me over an hour to write this little bit because of 1000 interruptions! Wish me luck on tackling this list today! What are you tackling today?