- At school registration I paid for a notebook but never picked up the actual notebook
- Went to the pool and forgot the baby’s hat
- Took a donation to the children’s shelter, and left part of it at home
- Forgot where I parked at the shelter
- Couldn’t find one of my bras this morning … guess it would be weird to find it in the bathroom (which is where I was looking)
- Made an appointment to have my tired balanced, but forgot the name of the place
I could go on and on, but I think I’ve embarrassed myself enough. I don’t remember being this flightly after my first was born. It is 7 months after the birth of my second and I still have pregnancy brain? Seems like it should be gone by now!